March 4, 2017 Leave a comment
If you are using iCMTGIS PRO and an iSXBlue II or EOS Arrow GPS receiver, you can set the PDOP limit for GPS data collection as follows:
1. Turn off GPS from all apps on your iOS device.
2. Select Main Menu – Setup and mark the check box for “Enable the external GPS“.
3. Select the appropriate device protocol for the GPS receiver.
4. Tap on the pull-down arrow for PDOP Mask and select the desired PDOP Mask level. If you only want to record position data for which the elevation can be computed, then also mark the “3D Only” check box. Tap on OK to save the setting and close the screen.
5. Tap on the GPS icon then select “Turn external GPS on”.